• Alessa Quizon is a professional surfer from the Philippines.
• She was born on March 27, 1994 in Oahu, Hawaii.
• Quizon began surfing at the age of 4 and started competing professionally at the age of 12.
• She has won numerous awards and titles throughout her career, including the Philippine National Surfing Championship in 2013 and 2014.
• Quizon is known for her powerful and aggressive surfing style, and has been featured in numerous surf magazines and documentaries.
• In addition to surfing, Quizon is also an advocate for ocean conservation and environmental issues.
• She is active in various charities and organizations, including Surfrider Foundation and Project Save Our Surf.
• Quizon is also a talented musician and plays the guitar and ukulele.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings